Luckily, you can prevent these things from happening with the help of PDF. It’s a more permanent file that can be shared with any user and can be viewed using any device. It keeps the integrity of your document because it cannot easily be edited as it is made specifically for reading or browsing documents. So, if you want to keep the contents of your file and you want to make sure that it will look the same as it did on your computer, it’s better to convert it to PDF.
How to convert Word to PDF
With the help of an online PDF tool such as PDFBear, you can easily convert word to pdf with just a few clicks. It’s a web-based platform that allows you to manage and modify your PDF documents online without installing anything on your computer. Here’s how you can do it. First, you need to access their website. On the homepage, just click on Tools on the top menu and select Word to PDF.
It will route you to a new page where you just need to follow 4 simple steps:
- Upload the Word file by selecting it on your computer. You can also drag the document to the website and drop it on the space provided.
- Automatically, the tool will process your file and will give you a preview. Once it’s scanned, click on the radio button that says Convert.
- Wait for the process to finish. Depending on your Internet connection and the size of the file, it may take as fast as 2 minutes to convert the file.
- Once done, the tool will give you an option to Download the software and save it on your device. You can also share it using the URL provided on the page.
It’s easier than creating the entire document. You can now safely share the document with any of your colleagues without the fear of ruined layout or edited contents.
Benefits of using an online PDF tool
Aside from the convenience it gives, using an online PDF tool gives a lot of advantages compared to other PDF management software. Here are some of the benefits that it can give you:
- No installation is needed – the entire process is done online which means that you do not need to install or download any software on your computer to complete the entire process. All you need is a browser and an Internet connection.
- Highly accessible – the tool works perfectly on all types of operating systems such as Windows, Mac, and Linux which means that you can access it on a computer, laptop, tablet, and even a smartphone.
- Always compatible – since you need a browser to complete each process, PDFBear makes sure that the tool works on all browsers including Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
- It’s free for minimal processes – if you are going to use the tool for about 10 conversions per day, you do not need to pay or sign up for any membership. It’s like a plug-and-play platform where you just need to access their website and complete the process. However, if you foresee to be using PDFBear more often, you have the option to sign up for a Pro membership. It’s an affordable subscription where you can use all its features for unlimited processes.
- Always convenient – regardless of which feature you will prefer to do, you’ll always have 4 simple steps to finish a task. All processes will only take about 2 minutes to finish.
- Safe and secured – PDFBear understands that there are a lot of malicious activities that can happen online. Because of that, they make sure that all their users are protected from these. All information and data uploaded on their website will be deleted an hour after processing. So, you can make sure that all your data is secured and protected.
PDFBear: An all-in-one online PDF platform
If you are planning to convert your Word documents to PDF, you need to have a reliable platform to help you do it. PDFBear is one of the trusted tools today. It does more than just converting a Word file. You can also convert spreadsheets, slideshow presentations, and even images to PDF. Aside from that, you can also take advantage of other features such as editing the contents of PDF, combining multiple files, signing a document, and encrypting your PDFs with a password.
Get to know more about the various services that PDFBear offers. Visit their website today to know more.